Who we are
Get to know British Columbia number one interpretation and translation services company.
Aquinas Institute Corporation is a duly registered company that is anchored on the principles of faith, knowledge and charity. It was incorporated on September 9, 2005 with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs of the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Our mission statement:
- To help people.
- To provide quality service to our clients.
- To give integrity, dignity and professionalism to the people working with us in the hope that they would be happy, they would provide quality service to our clients, and they would pass this happiness to their families.
- To share our resources with the needy around the world.
We are committed to the pursuit of excellence in the following areas of specialization:
- Interpretation and Translation Services
- Adult Education and Training Services
- Publishing Services
We are committed to providing quality, accurate, confidential, punctual, ethical and professional interpretation and translation services at reasonable fees.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national/ethnic origin, color, religion, language, sex, beauty, or disability. We welcome visible minorities to be part of our company.
We have given work to professionals, ministers, college students, high school graduates, the retired, new immigrants, the unemployed and those on social assistance.
Our company is charity driven. We are committed to share the company’s acquired resources with local, national and international charities. Beneficiaries of Aquinas Institute”s charities include parishes, youth groups, orphanages, street kid homes, senior homes, sick people and the homeless in Canada, India, Mexico, Nigeria and the Philippines. In 2011 Aquinas Scholarships were given out for the first time in Canada and the Philippines.