Aquinas Travel Services
AQUINAS TRAVEL AGENCY CLOSED EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID 19.
On May 26, 2016 Aquinas Institute Corporation was granted a licence to operate as a travel agency by Consumer Protection BC. It now operates under the DBA Aquinas Holy Land Tours and the DBA Aquinas Travel. The Aquinas travel agency specializes in Catholic pilgrimages to the Holy Land and Incredible India. However, it also organizes tours in Canada, the United States, Mexico, and Europe.
An Aquinas pilgrimage is a gift from God to the pilgrim.
- It focuses on the Blessed Trinity – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. No person on earth can ever understand the Three Persons of the Blessed Trinity but each pilgrim is given the opportunity to know more about the Blessed Trinity. We adore, thank, love and praise God in Three Divine Persons.
- It gives honor to the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of Jesus Christ, and makes the pilgrim realize her powerful intercession with Her God Son.
- It enables the pilgrim to learn more about the lives of saints and inspires him/her to follow their good examples.
- It makes the pilgrim develop a deep perception, appreciation and gratitude for the goodness of God whenever he/she sees His wonderful works, the beauty of nature and the good hearts of people he meets during the pilgrimage.
- It enhances the spiritual, cultural and social well being of the pilgrim in the hope of making him/her a better practicing Catholic. Mass daily; Confession available; Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament; group hymn singing and recitation of the rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet; communal and private prayer at all pilgrimage sites; processions in honor of Our Lady; video presentations about Our Lady and/or the saints; lectures and/or meditations with a spiritual director; and group discussions on sites.
- An Aquinas pilgrimage involves Catholic devotion and activities.
- Non-Catholics are most welcome to join.
- May God grant special, abundant blessings on each and every pilgrim who joins an Aquinas pilgrimage.
Live holy experiences in the world.
A 10-day pilgrimage to Mexico that will allow you to visit the most important sites.
Holy Land and Jordan
A 13-day pilgrimage to the Holy Land to see the sacred places connected to Jesus’s life.
A 10-day pilgrimage to the Joly Land to see the sacred places connected to Jesus’s life.
Oregon and Washington
A 3-day trip to shrines and sanctuaries in the region.
Portugal, Spain and France
A 15-day pilgrimage to the most important sacred places in the three countries.
Trip to India -2019
On August 14, 2019 Teresita Nixon was one of the eight hosted buyers from Canada approved by the Government of India Ministry of Tourism to attend the India Tourism Mart 2019. Out of 2, 100 applicants from various countries around the world, only 244 delegates were selected for this annual event. She was in India from September 21, 2019 to September 30, 2019. She participated in a three day tourism conference and a familiarization tour of the Golden Triangle in New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur. and Rajahstan. She also received return air tickets from Vancouver to New Delhi and five-star hotel accommodations with meals during her stay in India.
While in New Delhi, Teresita stayed at the Ashok Hotel, which was only a five-minute walk to the Embassy of the Holy See. Twice, she attended the Mass at the embassy church. The second Mass on September 24, 2019 was officiated by the Most Reverend Giambattista Diquattro, Papal Nuncio to India, who also blessed a beautiful, bronze statue of Our Lady with the Crucified Jesus, a small crucifix and two rosaries, which Teresita brought home to Canada.
Teresita also had the opportunity to attend Mass at the Sacred Heart Cathedral on two Sundays, September 22, 2019 and September 29, 2019. This Cathedral belongs to the Latin Rite. It is the largest Catholic church and one of the oldest church buildings in New Delhi. On September 29, 2019, Sacred Heart Cathedral celebrated the Feast of the Sacred Heart. Archbishop Emeritus Vincent Michael Conçessao was the main celebrant accompanied by many priests concelebrating at the one and only Mass for the day. Teresita received a special blessing from the Archbishop Emeritus immediately after the Mass. There was also a procession of the statue of the Sacred Heart on the streets by the faithful. The procession ended at the Convent of Jesus and Mary for Benediction. After the religious event, Teresita met Fr. Jervis D’Souza, Deputy Secretary General of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of India. She joined the members of the parish community for lunch through the kindness of Fr. Patrick and Profession M. Alexander.
CREDIT IS GIVEN TO ALL THE OWNERS OF THE WEBSITES LINKED WITH THIS WEBSITE.
Aquinas Institute does not own any of the websites linked to this website and we thank the owners for their valuable websites that provide information to the readers. We sincerely hope that people will visit these websites and benefit from their contents not only by acquiring knowledge but, also, spiritually.